- New Payment Options
We have installed a new online payment form which is a much more convenient way for you to pay your utility bill! If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service Office at 664.2391, option 3.
Our new features include:
- eCheck/ACH – Pay your bill with your checking account.
- Autopay – Establish a recurring monthly payment using a credit/debit card or bank account routing number.
- PDF statement Changes – View electronic copies of your bill.
- Pay Over the Phone – Pay your bill with our automatic payment system on the phone. (Make sure to have your account number)
- COMING IN AUGUST! Our Administration Parking Lot is Being Renovated
- We will be doing some renovations to the parking lot of our Administration Building (where you pay your water bill). The main gate will be closed throughout this process in order to complete the upgrades. We encourage you to pay your bill over the phone or online.
- TEMPORARY CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE – If you must visit our customer service office in person, we will have a temporary office set-up at our Water Plant at 305 E. Bond Avenue.
- OVERNIGHT DROP BOX WILL BE CLOSED – While our parking lot is being renovated, the overnight drop box will be out of service.
- BUT… You may drop your payment off at Riverside Credit Union located at 101 N. Washington St., Marion; Wal-Mart, 3240 S. Western Ave., Marion; Horner’s Butcher Block, 825 E. 30th St., Marion.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Payments must be in an envelope and clearly marked “Marion Utilities”. Payments not received on time due to unclear/missing markings are the customer’s responsibility.
- Check out our UTILITY CALENDAR!